Post page not showing posts, anymore

Hi… I’ve been using the Sydney pro theme, using a child theme, for a while and all was fine. After a clean restore of a backup, all works well except for the fact that posts do not show up anymore on pages selected to receive posts.
I tried making clean new post pages and still, nothing shows up, just the design. The menu on the right is now white letters on white background - it’s the latest posts and if you select/highlight the block, you see the menu items. Clicking on them brings up the posts ok. I tried switching themes and the posts work fine with all the others. No errors in the log. Ever came across this issue? Cause I can’t find a mention of it anywhere. Please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you…

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you’ve been into an issue. I am happy to help with it.

First, I need direct inspection to find out the root of the problem. Please email me the temporary admin access you can create with this plugin to kharis@athemes.com. Before generating the link, please do:

• Enable all administrator rights
  • Set the link expiry for at least 7 days

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

It’s on its way to you. Thanks Kharis…

I got it. Thanks.

As checked, you’re getting an issue with your child theme’s script. Can you email me the .zip package of your child theme, so I can check and make some corrections with it?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support