Post page not including anchor texts

hi, i have sydney child theme with pagebuilder setup. i have a blog page which includes all of my posts. for some reason when i write a post, none of the anchor texts show up. they only show up when you click on the title of the post which will open the single post on a page, but i need it to function fully on my blog page. i disabled page builder and tried site origin due to it being preferred, but same issue? any suggestions? thanks

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

That isn’t default behavior of Sydney. As it isn’t a general issue, please share a link to your posts page to let me inspecting it directly to figure out what’s exactly causing you this issue.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing. I visited it and found everything looks fine – nothing strange. Do your web browser have a special add-on/extension enabled? Please try temporarily disabling them all. Or try with different browser.

Regards,
Kharis

tried mozilla firefox and still the same. it only works when i click the title to open the post on a single page? it seems to be a glitch when the posts are added onto the blog page. they work fine when looking at a single post on a post page? also, i received an email stating my account has been silenced? not sure why or what that means? thanks

Hello there,

Please take a screenshot of the issue you’re seeing to help me easier figuring it out.

i received an email stating my account has been silenced?

Do you mean an account for this support forum?

Regards,
Kharis

this pic is on my blog page and you can see the anchor text doesn’t show.

2nd pic shows once you click on the title to open up the post page, the blue highlighted anchor text shows up?

kharis have you had a chance to look at the examples

Hello there,

It happens due to the content in the blog index page is excerpt which any HTML tags including anchor are stripped out. You should enable full content instead, which can be enabled by going to Appearance > Customize > Blog options > Content/excerpt; and enable the two checkboxes provided.

Regards,
Kharis

thank you so much! it worked! i

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis