Post page not centered

Hello there. I’ve searched before in your forums but can’t find solving way to my problem. I use Sydney FP: Latest News -A on my post page. but everything aligned to left. How can I stretch news on this post page? single pages I do with customization but post page I can’t

page is https://www.bakusteel.com/az/media-2/xeberler/

Hello,

It looks like it happens because you reduced container width. But you can try to use the following CSS code in order to center your posts.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS.

.posts-layout {
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

OK thanks problem solved

Great! You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

hello, I have looked everywhere trying to find a solution to what I thought would be a simple problem. I am using the sydney theme (which I love). I changed the latest news section to read latest product and the first row the last product shown is lower the the first two. The second row is perfect. I have been trying to find a way to align the last item but can’t seem to find the solution. The site is zozoscloset.com

thanks for any help you can send my way.

Hi,

As checked, the problem seems likely with the product image which currently contains a huge space at the bottom part.

See your image here

I’d recommend reuploading your image. Before reuploading reduce the space with your image editing program.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support