Post Dates Continue to Show

Hello,

I don’t want the dates of my Posts to show on the HomePage of my website. I have gone into Customize - Blog - Index/Archive and click on Hide Post Dates and Single Posts and click on Hide Post date but neither option works.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Hello, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks.

Here you go: https://tinyurl.com/ybv7b2p9

Tried to post my website and with a link shorter but it has been marked as spam so it won’t post on the forum/my replay to you?

Okay, thank you for the link.

I don’t see the post dates on your home page now, so is this issue already resolved?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Not resolved. Not sure how you are not seeing the post dates and I am??

I see it when I customize the Homepage, even if the Hide Post box is checked (pic included) and when I view the .com

Hello,

Did you try to clear your browser cache?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I believe I have cleared the browser cache.

It seems neither when I click on customize - blog - Index/archive either hide post categories or hide post date seem to work.

My question to you when you visit the website do you just see a Media Header and 3 POSTS?

My question to you when you visit the website do you just see a Media Header and 3 POSTS?

Well, here is what I see:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you for the response.

When you see the website and only the Header Media and below the fold 3 posts that was a previous issue I had a few days ago in the subject matter Header Media/FrontPage. You were able to resolve a few days ago as the Homepage Settings are static page So, not clear how you are still seeing the previous error several days later?

When I view the website below the fold this is what I see which is basically the correct version of the website.

But, once again, the dates of the posts are still showing (not included via picture) even if the Hide Post Date box is clicked.

Hello,

Your website is in the Coming Soon mode, can you please disable it?

You can create a staging site for troubleshooting purposes, here’s how:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you.

Coming Soon mode is off now.

I don’t want the dates of my Posts to show on the HomePage of my website.

Okay, you can try to add this CSS code in the Customize → Additional CSS section as a quick workaround in order to hide (not remove) it:

.widget_leto_blog .post .posted-on,
.widget_leto_blog .post .byline {
    display: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you for your help it worked!

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support