Post/blog vs Pages?

Hi
I am building a Sydney theme website to replace the company’s non-WordPress website. On the current website, we upload Weekly news that is released via MailChimp, but only include the first article with a hyperlink to the full MailChimp version, keeping 4 weeks of news before manually deleting the article.
To replicate that I thought setting up the blogs/posts page with two categories would be the best way to go, so created one ‘article’ with the hyperlink to MailChimp successfully, but cannot fathom how to add additional articles under the image and Weekly News title.
Both categories were set up with an image above with the Name of the post being the category. Is it possible to keep the image and the titles constant each week with the previous news items moving down the list until they are deleted or archived (automatically)?
I am not certain if that is the way to achieve the desired outcome or if using Page Builder is how I need to set it up?
I would be most grateful if you could solve my dilemma.
Thanks

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots and a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, the website is not live and is being created in a ‘sandbox’ on someone else’s WordPress website. Below is a screenshot of the blog that I have made.

What I need is for each successive week’s news to appear below the same image for Weekly News. If you visit the company’s existing website (www.tzmi.com) you will be able to see the Latest Newsletter
on the front page or under News in the menu to see what I am trying to achieve.

cid:image002.jpg@01D4EBCF.F93EFF40

I hope this is a bit more explanatory for you to understand.

Thanks

Karen

Hello Karen,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.