Possible to change mobile menu icon color (the three bars)?

First - thanks for this theme.
I am using it for my sports club as a new home-page.
www.nuboko.se
(It is still under construction, so never mind some ugliness)

Anyway, since I want a black header color, the menu icon on phones isn’t visible.
Where, if at all, can I change the color of those “3 bars” ? For now I am using a dark-grey background color.

I have to add, that the two recommended plugins made my whole site crash, so I am running the theme without the plugins.
(Running Wordpress 4.4.2)
Thanks for your time.

Hello @Rh3nium,

Please use the following CSS code to change mobile menu icon color.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.btn-menu {
    color: white !important;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Worked like a charm via the simple css plugin.

On the other hand, editing the style.css … I don’t seen to have one? at least not by that exact name if that is what you mean. Not that it matters, I got my problem solved one way or another.

Much appreciated!

Okay @Rh3nium,

I’m glad that you solved your problem!

Editing style.css file can be tricky for users, so we are suggesting plugin first :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Weeeeellll, I do have (yet) another question. Which css command the horizontal line color/thickness?

Something like

.hr {color: black; heigth: 10px; }

?

The line seems otherwise a bit weak to see on (my) screen.

Hello @Rh3nium,

I’m not sure about which line you are talking about, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

If you go to www.nuboko.se
you will see on start page a thin line after "Om Oss – vad, var, när"
this is a “standard”(?) horizontal line “<hr />”. Looks ok on my iphone, but on my screen one barely sees it, this is with a white page background color.
It’s visible when I change the background color of the page as I have done now, by the time you revisit the page.

Hello @Rh3nium,

Looks like you need this CSS:

hr {
    border-top: 2px solid black !important;
}

You can change 2px and black to adjust thickness and color.

Kind Regards, Roman.