Portfolio

Hi there i have managed to add the portfolio into the home page by adding the shortcode into text, how do i change the category names as mine shows, different categories to the ones i typed and how do i add images to appear here i don’t appear to be able to have a base portfolio page to link the images through

thanks

Hello @deanio7,

1. Default shortcode looks like this:

[sydney-masonry posts="10" show_all_text="See all"
post_type="projects" filter="yes"
include="nature,science,landscapes"]

To display your own projects’ categories in filter bar, please edit include=“nature,science,landscapes” part of the shortcode mentioned above to match your projects’ categories.

2. You do have base portfolio page, just add /projects/ to your home page URL.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi roman thanks for the reply, i have used that shortcode and changed the include=“nature,science,landscapes” into
[sydney-masonry posts=“10” show_all_text="See all"
post_type=“projects” filter="yes"
include=“logos,charities,schools,websites,printing”]

but on the home page the categories displays as, technology, uncategorised, uncategorised, work

in regards the projects in here do i create a page for each category or each image, as when i add an image i do not see an option to give it a category

thanks

Okay @deanio7,

I will be glad to help you with category displaying, but can you please provide a link to your website to let me inspect it?

By the way, did you try to clear your cache?

You can view your category by adding, for example, /category/logos/ to your home page URL.

As far as I know, you can’t assign category to image.

Kind Regards, Roman.