Portfolio, siteorigin simple masonry when clicked it always blinks first image

I have created a Portfolio page with siteorigin simple masonry widget, when clicked it always blinks the first image before showing the thumbs for the portfolio. Any suggestion on how to fix it?

Please share the link to your page, so I can have a look. Do you use this plugin, don’t you?

Regards,
Kharis

How nice, thank you for responding fast. Here’s the link, hope it will show the blinking on your end, here it did on all different browsers. http://sala11fotografia.com/portfolio/, you probably have to go to another page and come back to the portfolio page.

Hello there,

You would need to set default width for the grid item by adding the following CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site’s dashboard.

.sow-masonry-grid-item {
  width: calc(20% - 5px);
  width: -moz-calc(20% - 5px);
  width: -webkit-calc(20% - 5px);
}

@media only screen and (min-width:481px) and (max-width:750px) {

.sow-masonry-grid-item {
    width: calc(50% - 5px);
    width: -moz-calc(50% - 5px);
    width: -webkit-calc(50% - 5px);
  }  

}

@media only screen and (max-width:480px) {

.sow-masonry-grid-item {
    width: 100%;
  }    

}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there,
Your instructions helped some how, I think we’re almost there, now it blinks just a vertical strip on the left hand side of the portfolio page.

If you allow me a second question as I’m here, it’s probably something very simple but I confess, it passed by me. This time its related to the call to action button on the articles section of the front page. When clicked it drives to the top of the front page and not to its right destination. Is something you can help as well? I tried to find the properties for that button and did not find or didn’t look in the right place, so I did not find it.

Regards,
Carlos

> now it blinks just a vertical strip on the left hand side of the portfolio page.

Try adding this code and let me know how it goes.

.sow-masonry-grid-item {
  height: 0;
  overflow: hidden;
}

There is no option to edit the link of your “Veja Todos” button. It is automatically set to the blog page or archive page (if category slug is defined). You would create your blog/news page.

Regards,
Kharis

Well done Mr.Sulistiyono, your suggestions did resolve. Great support. Thank you!

Regards,
Carlos

Well, came to attention a little later another blink still on the same page, this time a very quick blink, of the social media button(F)

Regards,
Carlos

Hi Carlos,

I am afraid there is no way to fix the F blinks as the icon is actually a font icon which takes more time to load. I am sorry. Probably optimizing your site would help.

Regards,
Kharis

Ok, I’ll look into that, thank you.