Portfolio question

good day

I’ve created a row on my homepage and am using the sydney fp portfolio widget to display my projects. presently, the “featured images” are basically in a row touching each other.

first question is - can i get it to display the images with a space between each image ?

second q - is it possible to display the project images on one row in a “slider” type of fashion so many projects can be viewed/scrolled on one row ?

thanks in advance
anton

Dear Anton,

To add some spaces on each project image, please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css.

.roll-project .project-item{
  box-sizing: border-box;
  padding: 10px;
}

.roll-project .project-item .project-pop{
  width: calc(100% - 20px);
  width: -webkit-calc(100% - 20px);
  width: -moz-calc(100% - 20px);
  height: calc(100% - 20px);
  height: -webkit-calc(100% - 20px);
  height: -moz-calc(100% - 20px);
}

The sliding project isn’t supported by the theme’s code. There is no an instant way to do so, I am afraid. But you still have a chance to accomplish it by modifying the core code and integrating it with jQuery slide library. Unfortunately we can’t provide you the working code as it is beyond our support service we can offer. Thus I kindly recommend you hire a freelancer on upwork.com or codeable.io.

Regards,
Kharis

I tried to get the space but the code doesn’t work, please see below for reference:

yourvisa.ca/community