Portfolio number of itens

Hi! I have an urgent question because I need to launch the website next Friday: I’m using the portfolio to show our courses, but it only shows the last 6 courses. What can I do to control the number of courses shown? Thanks, really so much!

Hello Ricardo,

I have already answered this question in your topic here.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes, you did! :slight_smile: Thanks!

You are welcome Ricardo!

Kind Regards, Roman.

I already left this message in my another post but ask again here: how do I go to the dashboard, to change the website language?

Hello Ricardo,

You can get into your WP Dashboard by entering example.com/wp-admin in browser address bar, just replace example.com with your own URL.

Then go to the Settings → General section, change the Site Language, and click Save Changes button.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Oh, finally understood. Yes, it is in Portuguese. It’s not because of that. Meanwhile we published the site. The section that I’m referring is the blog, here: proinstitute.pt/blog.
But there is another (much bigger) problem. I notice that some pictures (like the logo in the home page) is not show in the safary brother and also on mobile. Oh my… What can we do?
Thanks!

Hello Ricardo,

1. By default there are no Read More links in Perth theme. Can you please explain how you added them?

2. Currently your logo image name is Captura-de-ecrã-2017-01-20-às-18.15.24.png, can you please try to avoid such characters as , , etc. in image names?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the help!

1. Already change the name (my distraction) but it steels the same…
  2. It’s the option read more, in the visual editor, that correspondes to the code <!–more–>. I know that there a way to tyrn it into portuguese, but don’t know how…

Allready fixed the images :slight_smile:

Hello Ricardo,

By default Perth theme doesn’t display Read More links even if you insert Read More tag. Did you modify that behavior yourself?

Kind Regards, Roman.

No, I did not. :slight_smile: For having this kinf of appearence, I mean a blog page where the user can see all the posts and select one to see, do you recomend a optional way? Thanks!

Hello Ricardo,

Can you please try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Toolset Types and Page Builder by SiteOrigin? Then please see if Read More links are still there.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Already tryed. It stays the sama.

Hello Ricardo,

Can you please try to reinstall the theme? But please make a full site backup first.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello! I don’t know if I can :slight_smile:
I’m trying to find this issue in the code editor of the website…

If possible, I make another question, that is much more important to us:
Can we change the services/employees/etc. to portuguese, like “serviços”?

It would be great!! :slight_smile:

Hello Ricardo,

If you mean slugs, then I don’t think that there is an easy way to do this. It looks like this task requires lot of work (widgets modifications, archive templates modifications, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

OK, I understend. If I can ask: theres another post about that? I mean, I don’t mind to try…

Hello Ricardo,

I’m not sure if something regarding this issue was resolved before.

Kind Regards, Roman.