Portfolio Layout

Hello Athemes,

I am working on our portfolio for our new site. All of our photos are small, how can we get them to be the size from the demo site? We have 3 categories plus the show all tab. Also, does the widget allow you to have a set image and then photos behind that one image?

I look forward to hearing from someone!
Lotoya

Hello Lotoya,

The suggested size for portfolio widget image is 480px wide in minimum.

Also, does the widget allow you to have a set image and then photos behind that one image?

The front portfolio image is set from featured image option in the project editing panel.

15 AM

For more images to show, you can insert them to editor box – use Add Media button.

37 AM

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Ok, I tried this and it didn’t work. I want the featured image photo to show and then I want to click that and open up more images that go with the featured image. I added 5 photos to the project body using the add media feature and when I click the photo I get this

I did this in the project window

Also, where can I adjust the size of the vertical image to be 480x? I don’t see that in media
Please help.

Lotoya

Hello there,

Try flushing your site’s permalink by going to Settings > Permalinks; then just hit the save button.

Regards,
Kharis

Perfect! Now how do I get the login name and published date removed from the top?

Hello there,

Add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.single-projects .single-meta {
      display: none;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I am still stuck here. I want our portfolio to look like the Sydney Pro template. I have enlarged the photos and its still not look like this

Why does mine look like this and small? I want three columns and two rows.

I look forward to a response!
Lotoya

Hello there,

In the Portfolio widget settings, select Style 2 for “Pick the style for this widget:” dropdown.

Regards,
Kharis

Perfect thank you!:raised_hands:t5:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis