Portfolio items "overlap" on mobile

Hello,

I use this theme. I use portfolio items. On mobile they overlap. Chceck screenshot to see what I mean please.

url www.nova.deltarentcar.sk

Any ideas how to fix this? It is major issue for me.

Thank you

Hi,

I checked your website with my iPhone. And the portfoio part looks fine.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ubVcxQJT4PWNa1tSE0oCM7GGHqBDA98x/view?usp=sharing

Seems likely it is an inconsistent issue. Maybe it is a device-specific issue or only occurs on specific mobile web browser. Have you checked with other devices with the latest version of mobile web browsers?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello,

yes I tried. Try to refresh few times. There are many people with android devices so I need to fix it. Cant leave it as it is just because it works fine on iPhone.

Any ideas? Either to fix theme, or another free plugin that would do simiar job? Filter portfolio items?

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Try one of these plugins:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello,

none of these work as I need them to work. Is there any way to fix this “talon: portfolio” theme issue?

Or is there any way to transform my “projects” into post? Other than manually create them?

thanks

It is not possible. I am afraid. It will require some code changes in the theme when we switch the current projects to post or use other separate post type.

Perhaps, this issue may be caused by script conflict from one of your active plugins. To verify this, can you try disabling all active plugins, clearing cache, restarting your web browser, and checking your page? When you get it loads fine, to narrow down the possible source of the problem, try re-enabling the plugins one by one and running your check in each.

I request giving it a try and let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support