Portfolio Images Help!

Hello,

I have gotten my images to display using the Portfolio widget. However, my problem is that the images are different sizes. I would like them to be all the same size.

In a previous post, I had read that the images need to have the same aspect ratio? How would I do that? Please help. Thanks!

Justin

Hello Justin,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

The site that I am building for the person in still under construction and isn’t live yet. Is there another way I can help ? Please let me know. Thank you!

I only have 5 images but would like the images to be equal size, similar to the demo version.

Hello Justin,

Well, the solution might be as simple as editing those images on your computer to make them the same (in terms of size) and reuploading to your website :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I am attempting to do that but the images get distorted when I make them the same size. Do you have any suggestions on this in order to make my portfolio like the Sydney demo? Please let me know. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Justin

Hello Justin,

I don’t think that I can provide much help here without a link, unfortunately.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Sorry for the delay. Here is the link…

http://kristinrenefitness.com/about-me/

Hello Justin, thank you for the link.

I have just checked the website and saw that all portfolio images are different (in terms of size).

Can you please upload same images and leave here a note if you still need help with this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I had previously tried to make the images the same size but some of them become distorted or look strange. Is there a way to fix that? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello Justin,

I at least have to see the issue in order to try fixing it.

That’s why I asked you to make images the same again.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Oh okay I see! I will make them the same again now. Thank you for your continued support!:grinning:

Hello Justin,

Try to crop images instead of resizing in order to achieve the same size.

Kind Regards, Roman.