PopUp window link

Hello again! My site is: www.zdwedding.ru
Currently i’m using PopUp builder you recommended me in previous post: https://athemes.com/forums/topic/sticky-menu-hover-over-color-and-pop-up-window/

But i have some problems and not sure about the issue is in plugin, in theme or in my hands :smiley:
So i’m trying to make few PopUps. The first one i’m trying to link to the image of spinners on my site. So i made PopUp and tried every single way using the shortcode they provided to me, but nothing works.

How can i link my images in Project section and buttons to certain PopUp window?
[sg_popup id=1]

Thanks in advance!)

Hello Malkovich,

Your website doesn’t seem to be available, can you please leave here a note when it’s available?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Had some problems with hosting :smiley: its available right now. The same link: www.zdwedding.ru

Hello Malkovich,

I have just tried to use a class instead of shortcode as described on plugin page, but it didn’t work unfortunately. It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact plugin support or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I’ve solved the problem. Thread can be closed.
If somebody is interested - i just changed the plugin to PopUp maker and used shortcode in CSS class windows in Live composer :smiley: