Polylang other Language not responding to CSS changes

I am making changes on the Logo and menu header

But the changes that are working on the main language, Spanish in this case, but they do not affect the english, secondary language, version.
What is going on?

This are the CSS changes

@media only screen and (max-width: 780px) {
      .site-logo {
        max-height: 70px;
      }
      .sydney-hero-area {
        margin-top: -16px;
      }
    } 

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
      .site-header.float-header {
        padding: 20px 0;
      }
      .site-logo {
      }
      .sydney-hero-area {
        margin-top: -16px;
      }
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {

.header-wrap .btn-menu {
        margin-top: 30px;
      }  

#mainnav-mobi {
        margin-top: 50px;
      }

}

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {

.header-wrap .btn-menu {
        margin-top: -50px;
      }  

#mainnav-mobi {
        margin-top: 20px;
      }  

}

temporary website link
https://websicl.000webhostapp.com

Hello there,

To exactly test whether the code loads or not, try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 780px) {
      .site-logo {
        border: 5px solid red !important;
      }
    }

Doesn’t the red border around the logo appear in the screen less than 781px wide?

Regards,
Kharis

Ok I pasted it there and yes the red appears on the logo on both Languages, and also the logo gets a little smaller on the english version, because the logo image size on this CSS is smaller than the original.

Ten I deleted it from there and pasted it were I have all the CSS for the Slider and Header section and there the red only appears on the main Language spanish but not on the secondary english

I do have a child theme and here is the screen shot where I have the CSS
It is the one that says “Ttitle slider shadows and background”
I need to fix that Tt there.

Hello there,

To check whether there’s a conflict with the Custom CSS & JS plugin, try moving all the extra custom CSS code Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard. Then disable the Custom CSS & JS plugin. Before doing so, you should do a site backup.

Regards,
Kharis

I put together all the CSS mods on Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard and is working ok in both languages now

the Custom CSS & JS plugin I uninstalled and re-installed it since I need to put my custom JS somewhere but I have not tried it with CSS again. I think I will keep all the CSS on Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard from now

Thank you

Hello there,

To host the JS script, alternatively you can use the TC Custom JavaScript plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, yes I did now and posted my results in this post

BUT I am a little scared, worried because it may end up not working in the future.
I didn’t choose to install it at first because it says it’s not being tested with the latest WP and the last update was like 10 month ago, but as I explained on that other thread is the only one that made the JS script for buttons on video header to work, all the other ones didn’t :confused:

Hello there,

You combine all of code together in the once place with the TC Custom JavaScript plugin. To avoid script conflict, ensure they’re valid. You can use this tool: https://codebeautify.org/jsvalidate

Regards,
Kharis