First sorry the delay here, the response time can increase on weekends. I reveived the access to your website in my email, thanks!
Also, saw that the child theme activated was without the
wpml-config.xml file. Then, I switched to the child theme that has this .xml file.
- Changed the slider texts at Appearance > Customize > Header Area > Header Slider with the child theme activated, so the Polylang is able to discover and translate these new texts.
Go to the String Translations and see it working now. I’ve also added a footer credits, only for testing purpose that you can simply remove through the Appearance > Customize > Sydney pro: Extra Options.
We hope this helps!
Let me know if you need further assistance.