Polylang and AiriPro-Header

Hi there,

I usually run websites in two different languages: German and English.Im using Polylang.

When using Airi Pro you have the possibility to create individual content in the header. There are 3 dedicated fields to do that (Im refering to Customizer --> Header --> Menu --> Basic 4 Inside Header)

Field left and Field right at the top left and right accept htm code. The third field is a button with a link.

From what I can see all this content is static… -it does not matter which language the user is calling the content is the same for German and English. And the same applies to the text of the button and the link of the button right?

There is no way to make a difference in regard to a translation? This means all this content needs to be multilingual. Im asking because the top right field is used to show a German phone hotline number. For American users this however should be an American phone number.

Best regards,

Harald

Hello Harald,

Please try to use the solution in this topic (but use the code below as your wpml-config.xml file content):

<wpml-config>
  <admin-texts>
    <key name='theme_mods_airi'>
      <key name='menu6_top_section_left' />
      <key name='menu6_top_section_right' />
      <key name='menu6_button_text' />
      <key name='menu6_button_url' />
    </key>
  </admin-texts>
</wpml-config>

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Roman, this works beautifully!! Big compliment! 5 Stars!!!

Thankyou!!!

You are welcome Harald! We are here to help you :slight_smile:

By the way, it would be nice if you leave your feedback for Airi theme on WordPress.org (if you haven’t done it already, of course), here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman, I was happy to write a feedback some days ago. I look forward working with you in the very near future. Best regards, Harald

Okay Harald, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support