Plugin Toolset Types Update

I have the Plugin Toolset Version 2.2.23 that comes with Sydney. Is this the latest version I’m supposed to use with Sydney? Wordfence is giving me a critical finding and I can’t update it:

• The Plugin “Toolset Types” has been removed from wordpress.org.

Type: Plugin Removed

• Issue Found 8. April 2021 01:42

Critical

[DETAILS]

• Plugin Name: Toolset Types
    • Current Plugin Version: 2.2.23
    • Details: Plugins can be removed from wordpress.org for various reasons. This can include benign issues like a plugin author discontinuing development or moving the plugin distribution to their own site, but some might also be due to security issues. In any case, future updates may or may not be available, so it is worth investigating the cause and deciding whether to temporarily or permanently replace or remove the plugin.

Please advice.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme, Sydney. I am happy to help out.

We were aware about this and we made Sydney Toolbox plugin for the solution. I’d recommend enabling this plugin. Then removing the Toolset Types afterwards.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

thank you for your fast reply and offering a solution. Reading the reviews of this plugin is alarming, though. Mostly all reviews say this plugin crashed their site. Is this issue fixed?
I do use Wordpress Version 5.7.

You’re welcome!

I can confirm that the issue was fixed.

Please let me know if you have any issue with it. I’ll be very happy to help.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I installed Sydney Toolbox on Wordpress 5.7 with my Sydney theme and it works flawlessly. I can confirm the plugin is fixed and replaces my old toolbox plugin. I can recommend this plugin. I left a review, so everyone can profit from my experience.
Thank you for providing it and your support!

1 Like

Hi,

You’re welcome!

Thank you for supporting by leaving a positive review, that’s much appreciated.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support