Plugin conflict page builder only on Homepage

Hello, I have a conflict between this plugin SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle and my homepage.

When this plugin is activated, page builder doesn’t work! Only with homepage… Working with other pages.

I have deleted all the cash, changing my WP-config to add define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );… Nothing works! Can you help me please?

Hello there,

Could you please confirm if you’re running the latest versions of WordPress, plugins, and Sydney Pro?

Regards,
Kharis

For sure yes… I can give you my password… I am pretty sure it is an updated version and a conflict with my widget plugin… Something stupid but is destroying my website! Can you help me please?

Only on the homepage…

my website is g-a-z-a-r.com if it can help you… Please, I have to finish it as soon as possible! Hope there is someone to help me with my purchase.
Regards

For security reason, please send it to my email at kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this topic to signal it’s a followup from this support forum channel.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Email sent.

Thank you Kharis.

Please, let me know if you have any question.

Kind regards,
V

I got it. I am inspecting and trying to fix it. Thanks.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Ah ok. On th eother page it is like that… My homepage was like that too
and I really like using this plugin (screenshot) not the other (beaver).

On this page everything looks well
http://g-a-z-a-r.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=160&action=edit , looks to only
be on homepage.

Thank you very much for your time!

Do you know how change the homepage like the screenshot? Just looked and
i’m totally blocked.

Can you help me to change the homepage like that with page builder?

Hello there,

You can use page revisions history to access the past state where page builder was still active. Browse it from this link: http://g-a-z-a-r.com/wp-admin/revision.php?revision=2532. Use the Previous and Next buttons.

Regards,
Kharis

Still not working… I have stopped all plugins, checked revisions history to few days ago when it was working. It changes nothing, not working… Doesn’t work with plugin…

It is only on the homepage… So I think it’s something else, it is three days it is like that… Nobody to help me

So… If someone has the same problem… The problem was only on my homepage, I just have created a new classic page, copy, past the code and everything is now working.

Thank you Kharis for your time.
Regards,
V

Great!

You got it resolved yourself. Thank you very much for sharing. It’s really appreciated.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis