Php session configuration

I have added the Simple Paypal Shopping Cart widget into the Sydney Theme and my issue is that I am limited to adding one item and if I visit another page and return the shopping cart is empty.

The widget developer states it is a PHP session issue and that it needs to be turned on and configured properly.

Hello @jolcoracer,

First, I kindly suggest you to include a link to your site and exact error that you are getting when reporting such things.

However, in my opinion it is most likely a hosting issue. So I suggest you to contact your hosting provider regarding this error.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you.
http://www.christiankelley.com/online-store/
I can not add more than 1 item to the shopping cart. If I attempt to add another item it simply replaces that original item. Also, after I add item to shopping cart, if i visit another page and then go back to shopping cart, the shopping cart is empty. Seems to be a php.ini configuration issue. Is that part of the theme package of files?

Nope, php.ini is not part of the theme package of files, it is PHP configuration file, here is Documentation.

You can try to activate default theme like Twenty Sixteen and see if it helps.

Anyway, I think that it is better to contact your hosting provider about PHP configuration.

Kind Regards, Roman.