Photos on Front Page

Hi, I’m just wondering if you can tell me what I need to do to fix up the thumbnails to look more uniform and neat on the front page?
(website url is www.buyafranchisebusiness.com.au).

How can I control the photo size in the Front Page Posts without the category heading going over the photos? I have tried various uniform sizes on the photos but due to the different sizes these logos come in I get mixed results as some are square shaped logos and some are more rectangular etc. I would really appreciate for example if you could please explain to me how to fix the Pizza Capers Chatswood Hills Post or the Muffin Break Victoria Point Post.

Other than this problem I am finding this wordpress theme very easy to use.

Thanks Carla

Hello,

I’m not sure I fully understand what you’re asking. The whole point of a masonry theme like Alizee is to intercalate posts of different heights.

The category name goes over the photo by default, regardless of the photo size. Would you like to hide it or what exactly?

Thanks for your quick reply.
No I want it to look a bit neater without having to alter the logos. You will see I have had to put the logo on a white background to try to achieve some uniformity, but it would look better if the blue background absorbed itself around the logos natural shape.
For example - see Pizza Capers and Price Attack for sale Posts.
In Price Attack - the “Brisbane Franchises for Sale” category sits part over the picture.
In Pizza Capers - it sat over the logo so I had to put the logo on a white background first to make it look the way it does now.