Photos Not Showing

Please can someone help. The photos on this page of my website are not showing:

http://www.baobabtravel.net/index.php/explore-malawis-diverse-landscape/

Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan,

Looks like you trying to get the image from Facebook? I thought the URL is invalid or its forbidden from direct access or its already expired, that’s why the images are not displayed.

Upload your image to your site would be fix your issue.

Hi Awan, I had all my photos on the page but they dont open, if I open my other page about Lake Malawi in the menu, the photos open with the text,

Thanks

Yes, but your images on Lake Malawi page is not from facebook.

Hi Awan, none of my photos on my website are from facebook, they are photos I took with my camera or from lodges and the website, I dont understand what facebook has to do with this, all other photos are showing on my website except for the ones on the safari page in my menu.

Thanks

Alan

Hi Awan, at the bottom of this text, after the text ‘’ wide variety of animals and birds coming down to drink from the Shire River’’ there is supposed to be a photo of a Juvenile Martial Eagle, Liwonde National Park (photo courtesy of Alan Grimes)
Please see at the bottom of this page,

Safari In Malawi and Zambia
The majority of visitors to Malawi will want to experience a typical wildlife safari on which you enjoy seeing lots of big game as well as Africa’s smaller mammals and birds. Malawi has several good safari parks such as Liwonde and Majete and in these you will have the opportunity to see elephant, rhino, buffalo, hippo and possible the ever elusive leopard. In addition to the big game there are sable antelope, water-buck, impala, zebra and crocodile plus a huge diversity of bird species too. The one animal that Malawi has been sadly lacking for the past three decades or so is the king of the big cats: lion. However one reserve, Majete, has recently reintroduced them, making it once again a big five destination as it already boasts the other four (elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard).
Liwonde National Park has recently been taken over by African parks who are planning to reintroduce lion, leopard, cheetah and more rhino which will turn the Park into a second “Big 5 ” destination, Liwonde is famous for its boat safaris that let you get up close and personal with hippos, crocodiles and a wide variety of animals and birds coming down to drink from the Shire River.

Juvenile Martial Eagle, Liwonde National Park (photo courtesy of Alan Grimes)

Hi Awan, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page there are two photos showing but why not all of them on the page, thanks again

Hi,

I just check your site again and looks like the photo is already displayed. Previously, the URL of the photo is like this https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/… and those URL is belong to Facebook.