Photos in mobile version flipped on side

I am running Sydney on my website : www.luckybeantours.com
The desktop version looks fine but on mobile versions some of the images are flipped on their side. This happens on several pages. Can you help me fix this? Thank you so much in advance!

Libby

Hi,

Can you please point out which images have been flipped on side and how you have uploaded them ( using mobile, portrait or landscape image / what device you used to upload the image ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi:
at the bottom of my homepage are my blog pics. both are flipped on their side when viewed on a mobile device.
On the “About the Company” page, the featured image is flipped
On the “our tours” page, all but the first and last pictures are flipped.
on “Our beautiful city” the, going row by row left to right and top to bottom, the third, sixth, eighth, ninth, tenth, twelfth, thirteenth, and twentieth pics are flipped.
On the blog page, both images are flipped
On the FAQ page, the only featured image is flipped.

I have absolutely no tech knowledge (other than making this site) but I assume it is because those were all taken from the portrait angle. I wanted them to stay portrait, but they were flipped to landscape BUT ONLY ON MOBILE DEVICES. They are fine on desktop.

They were all taken on my iPhone 6 and went into my Cloud account. I downloaded them from the cloud on my desktop (a mac) into my media library while in the Sydney Theme.

I hope this helps. Thank you so much for responding.

Libby

Hello!
I am still unable to resolve this issue. Have you been able to check into it? Thank you very much.

Libby

Hi,

WordPress have this issue by default, but I haven’t saw this happening only on mobile, but I suggest to resolve the issue by modifying the images in a Photo editor application and make the thumbnails the size they are now on your site.

Best Regards,
Csaba