Perth video

Hello,

I try to understand Perth video and Siteorigin video. It works well but i would like to change the height of the video. There is no option to change the height in the widgets. I tried to adjust the height in the css but that didn’t work either.

Do you have tips?

Best regards

Hello @skoster,

I don’t think that it’s a good idea to set video height because it should be responsive.

Do you have any problems with your video layout?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,

Yes, on my lapotop its to big for the screen. The video does not adapt to the screen.

Any tips?

Best regards,

Sandra.

Hello Sandra,

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

i just placed the website online. [link hidden]
The screenshot is: [link hidden]

(please remove both when you’ve seen it)

Hello Sandra,

Please try to edit row that contains that video and select Standard option for Row Layout instead of Full Width Stretched in Theme section.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for your input. It doesnt work :frowning:
The video becomes smaller but i really want it to be a header only less smaller.
It’s only with a laptop or desktop computer. On the mobile devices it works great. Is there a way to adjust the video only for laptop or desktop version?

Kind regards,

Sandra.

Hello Sandra,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.