Perth theme widgets not showing up

Hello,

I am trying to use the Perth theme for my website but I can’t get any of the widgets to show up on the page. I click on edit page and then the page builder tab. From here I add a row with 1 column and then add a widget (i.e. Perth FP: Service Type A). I hit done , publish and then preview changes and there is just a white rectangular box on my page. I am not to fimilar with WP but I think this might be a compatiblity issue. Please help

P.S. I am running WP 4.6.1 and the Perth theme says compatibility 4.5.

P.S.S If this is a compatibility issue when will you update?

thanks

Hello there,

Could you please confirm if you have imported the settings file as instructed here: https://athemes.com/documentation/perth/#settings? And have you made publicly published service post item (Dashboard > Services)?

> P.S. I am running WP 4.6.1 and the Perth theme says compatibility 4.5.

Where did you see that notice? Could you please take a screenshot of it and share it here? As the support forum doesn’t allow users to upload an image, please use Google Drive, Dropbox, cloudup.com, or other file hosting service you prefer the most.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi I am experiencing the same problem too. Cant find perth widgets.

** Yes I have imported the settings file as instructed here: https://athemes.com/documentation/perth/#settings?
** And yes I have publicly published service post item (Dashboard > Services)?

Hey guys and thanx for the awesome work, can U kindly assist fixing my skills & facts widgets, after I changed units and description they don’t seem to move anymore, even when U refresh page they still static. Thanx in advance.

Muzimak

Hello Muzimak,

There might be a plugin’s script interfered its behavior. Please try to disable all of non-required plugins, then reload your site. If you find it resolves the trouble, activate all plugins one by one to find which one could be the source of the problem.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanx a million will give that a try and give feedback.

You’re welcome and best wishes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi guys.
Thanks for the wonderful theme. Just that all of a sudden many widgets went missing and my website looks horrible. I did not change anything.

Any help is welcome.
Thanks in advance.