Perth Pro Separators - How to get background image to show

Hey guys. This should be easy. I’ve done it before but I can’t seem to get a background image to show in the slanted type A separator. I’ve tried parallax, cover etc in both the widget and the page builder row itself with no success.
How do I add a background to a row with the “slanted” separator? J

Hello Jriangle,

Did you check this video?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you for that extra 24 hours. The key word in my question was photo. I am trying to get a photo in the background and it no longer seems to work. The color still works but I am looking for how to make it add a parallax photo in the background, not a color.

Website - Realtors.Video

Hello Jriangle,

I have just checked your website and I’m not sure where you want to use photo. But I noticed that you use separators of the same type for one element.

Please try to put separator type a before element with image background and separator type b after it.

Also I checked my local Perth Pro install, separators work well with images there.

Kind Regards, Roman.

the first “A” separator (white section) before the orange stripe. I has so much CSS code just trying to get the main feature of Perth to work. The separator rows leave thin lines above or below etc. I’m sure that might be what is interfering with it.

Hello Jriangle,

Do you still need help? If yes, what happens when you set image background?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I’ve asked question. I’ve given clarification, I’ve given a link with location description. I give up. It is going to take a year at 24 hour increments to get the first windows answer. As usual, I will just redesign so I don’t have to use it.

Hello Jriangle,

I’m sorry that support didn’t meet your expectations.

Kind Regards, Roman.