Perth pro menu of projects

Dear Support,

Were do i adjust the menu for projects? I gave every project an other category and now they are gone.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Does your projects shortcode appear like this?

[perth-masonry posts="8" show_all_text="See all" post_type="projects" filter="yes" include="landscapes,nature,science"]

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Dear Kharis,

This is the code
[perth-masonry posts="8" show_all_text="See all" post_type="projects" filter="yes" include="landscapes,nature,science"]

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello there,

Do the project categories exactly match with ones exist? Please share a link to your site here, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Dear Kharis,

www.crystalpurewater.eu

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

The entries under categories Landscapes, Nature and Science, which are specified in the shortcode seem empty.

It require at least one published entry.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Dear Kharis,

I want the following category’s in the menu:
Cosumers
Emplyees
projects
otherwise the menu doesn’t change and you cant select the foto’s.

Kind Regards

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Try this shortcode:

[perth-masonry posts="8" show_all_text="See all" post_type="projects" filter="yes" include="customers,employees,projects"]

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Dear Kharis,

it isn’t working.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Check if your site has an active cache. If so, you should had to flush/clear it. Because it prevents web browser to load latest version of your site.

https://wordpress.org/support/article/i-make-changes-and-nothing-happens/

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Dear Kharis,

I know and alreay did. It is stell not working.
Is it on your divice?

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Sorry, I am clueless at this phase. I sent you a private message to request admin access. I’d like to inspect it directly in dashboard.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Dear Kharis,

Please check your private message to login.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello there,

I checked your site’s admin and found it has active multi languages. Your projects should be translated too. If not, active language won’t recognize any published projects.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Dear Kharis,

Thank you, I didn’t know!
Normally it automatic sais it is English.

Kind Regards,

kevin

Hello Kevin,

You might want to prove it yourself, you can temporarily disable the multi language plugin.

Read this documentation that might help

https://polylang.pro/doc/multilingual-custom-post-types-and-taxonomies/

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like