Perth Pro demo content

Hi i’m trying to install the demo content for the Perth Pro demo and every time Import the perth-pro-settings.xml that i download from your site I constantly get this error message " Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number

Can you please help me to get the demo content for Perth Pro

Thanks
Kermit W.

Hello there,

Could you please confirm if you imported that file through the Toolset Types importer instead of WordPress importer (Tools > Import)?

Related resource that might be helpful:

Regards,
Kharis

I imported it from both on the wordpress import is where i recieved the error message but when I imported from the toolset it still didn’t add any pages or anything to my wordpress…My goal is to get my homepage looking just like the Perth Pro demo site.

Hello there,

For demo content, please import this file through the WordPress Importer. Before doing it, you must import the perth-pro-settings.xml file through the Toolset Types importer.

Please review the documentation once again.

Regards,
Kharis

I want to know how to remove the white and grey area above the top picture on the about us page

Here is a screenshot to show you the area which i’m referring about

link: http://tricountysentry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Screenshot.jpg

Thanks
Kermit W.

Hello there,

Try to enable the “Front Page”. Though it sounds merely associated with the homepage, it works on any page.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks…How do i change the font color to white on just this one section of a page
Screenshot link is here: http://wilmingtonjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/screenshot2.jpg

Thanks
Kermit

Hi Kermit,

You can change the widget title color by applying the below CSS code into your site’s additional CSS option under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
  color: #ff0000;  
}  

To applies it only on a specific widget, use the widget ID name. So the code will look like this:

.panel-grid-cell #panel-220-6-0-0 .widget-title {
  color: #fff000;
}  

panel-220-6-0-0 belongs to the widget (Creative corner) on our demo site. To find it, use the web browser’s inspector tool. On Firefox, right click and select Inspect Element.

Cloudup

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,
I tried Kharis’way, but it’s not working for me. (I am using the Perth free theme but was linked into tis topic)
This is the way my code looks like:
.panel-grid-cell #panel-16-7-0-0 .widget-title { color: #ffffff; }

What am I doing wrong?

Hello there,

Please share the link to actual page where I can inspect that row.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,
My website is private, is there any way I can share the password with you (not in public)?

Regards,
Tessa

Hi Tessa,

Email it to kharisblank@gmail.com, please.

Regards,
Kharis