Permalinks

Hi!
Every time I try to change the permalinks I get an error… When I choose a different option besides default, for example post-name, I save the settings and go to my homepage (where everything is the same) but once I try to navigate to a different post or page I get the 404 error. I’ve tried writing new posts from scratch, I’ve tried changing them manually, but I still get the same error. Could you help me, please?
Kind regards,
Anne

Hey,

Could you please try disabling your plugins and checking after that? The theme doesn’t have much to do with the permalinks settings.

Disabled all plugins but I still get the same error.

Can you send an admin account for me at vlad[at]athemes.com so I can have a look?

Hi Vlad, I sent you an admin account, hope you can help. Thanks in advance!

Hey,

This looks like a server issue. Possibly something wrong with the mod_rewrite module. You should talk to your host and explain the problem. They’re the only ones who can help. As I suspected, the theme doesn’t cause the issue, I’ve switched your website to Twenty Fifteen and it’s the same thing.

Ok, good to know it’s not the theme because I like it a lot. And thank you for your time and help!