Password protecting pages in Sydnesy

Hello!
I know there’s a way to password protect my Sydney website, but is it possible to password protect individual pages on the website? E.g. So people without the password could see the homepage but not the other individual pages. Can this be done with a plugin or is there a way to do it within Sydney already?

Thank you!
Cailley
I was wondering if it’s possible

Hi Cailley,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to help with your queries.

That functionality is already available by default as part of WordPress core. And you can access it from content visibility option on each post or page.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thank you so much for explaining this to me! That’s what I was looking for.

Glad you’re still around :slight_smile:
cheers,
Cailley

1 Like

You’re welcome Cailley!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

I’ve found that what I need out of password protecting a page on my website is for there to be both a user name and password to be entered when someone wants to view a page. Is this possible?

Thanks so much!
Cailley

p.s. apologies if I should have started a new topic, I wasn’t sure if it was better to revisit a previous relevant conversation or start a new one. please let me know!

Hi Cailley,

Seems likely you’re looking for a feature that is not the scope of the theme can do. And that is plugin’s territory. Thus, I’d recommend checking this article: https://athemes.com/collections/best-wordpress-membership-plugins/. Hope that helps.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Understood, thank you I will choose a plugin that works for our needs from the article!

You’re the best!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support