Part of the Sydney Demo "DO YOU WANT TO..."

Hello there!

Please, could someone explain me step by step, how to create the part DO YOU WANT TO… from the Demo-Page?

Best Regards,

Guido

Hi,

On your Home Page ( in Page Editor ), in Page Builder Add a New 100% ( 1 column ) Row and set a background image for it ( in Edit Row / Theme / Background Image ), add Layout Builder Widget to it and inside the Layout Builder widget add a 1 column ( 100% ) Row, inside this 100% Row add a Text Widget with title “Do you want to…” ( or anything else ), then add a 2 column ( 50% - 50% ) Row and in each column add " Sydney FP: Call to Action " Widget, and set them up with your content and use your own links inside the buttons.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Csaba, or köszönöm szépen :slight_smile: You´re from Hungary?

I´ll try, what you explained. I did it, used from the demo, but i think i deleted something, my shown style ist to large > http://guidoschuster.com

Best Regards

Guido

Hi Csaba,

thanks a lot for your instructions. Could you please advice how to set up transparent background of the two small columns as we can see in the Sydney demo?
Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Guido,

Szivesen :wink: Yes, I am Hungarian, but I live in Romania.

You must add a background image for that section, how I see you have a white background, on it the transparent column background will not be possible to be seen. I guess you need the transparent backgrounds for the 2 column under WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU, correct me if I’m wrong.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

you probably look at the wrong page, as my page is in maintenance mode and I even do not paste my website address. Anyway, could you please describe how can I set up transparent background for the 2 small columns in Do you want to section as we can see in the Sydney demo? Please see print screen of my page on this LINK
Thank you very much for your response.

Hi,

@jeniczechv I have talked about the topic’s owner website: @Gees66.

If you need help with this too, please post a link to your website too, so I can check, but make sure to add a background image to your Row first.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello,

would you be able to help me display this section again…ISSUES IM AM FACING

1. ROW IS TOO BIG
  2. TO TRANSPARENCY SET
  3. HOW TO SET A TRANSPARENT BOX (Take some time and meet our Employees?)

THANK YOU

here is a link to my site

Hi @Josh,

Please open a new topic, so we can help you there.

Best Regards,
Csaba