Parallex background image not working in Pro version

Using the exact same settings as I did in Sydney, but in Sydney Pro can’t get the parallax background image to work. Am using Site Origin Page builder.

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

https://attach-itpicturehangers.com/

The 2 areas with a goldish sandish bkgrnd should have parallax. The top area has a sign that says crab, the second area has text that begins with “Since 1973.” I did a few sites with Sydney and used the exact same settings, but it’s not working in Sydney Pro. I’m using Site Origin Page Builder.

Do you need WP log in info.?

Thanks,

Ann

Ann DeMuth
A.D.design

design@anndemuth.com

Hello Ann,

The link doesn’t seem to be valid, can you please check it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

(E-mailed this reply yesterday morning)
Checked the link again, and it works for me. Main question, though, is, does the parallax background not work in the Sydney Pro version if you’re using Site Origin Page Builder? As I mentioned it works fine in the regular Sydney version.

Thanks,
Ann

Hello Ann,

I checked this link in Chrome and Firefox, but parallax seems to be working there.

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots if this issue is still actual?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

The header parallax works, but not the 2 rows created using Site Origin Pagebuilder ~ the row under the header with the 4 pictures with the sand color background, and lower on the page, the text with the sand color background. I have both of those set up with parallax backgrounds, using the same settings I’ve used in the non-Pro version of Sydney. The pictures in the upper row and the text in the lower row are fixed. There is no parallax as there should be. I was told the Pro version was compatible with Site Origin Pagebuilder. Is this not the case?

Thanks,

Ann

Hello Ann,

That particular row has parallax enabled and working, as far as I can see. Can you please specify your device and browser version that is affected by this problem?

Kind Regards, Roman.