Parallax Scroll Reveal

Could you take a quick look at my site at www.robocomtech.com, specifically contrast parallax reveal at the bottom of the “Products” page with the similar feature at the bottom of the other pages. I am unable to determine why it has changed its behavior and have compared side by side the values between working pages. The content above it are centered. Any thoughts on what setting could be causing the parallax view issue?

Hello there,

The ratio of the image in your bottom block of Products page should be similar to this one. Avoid square ratio.

Regards,
Kharis

That was not the problem, I switched to a known good image that is the same as the “Work” page bottom, and cleared the background color of the row. If you look now at the Products page, it appears that the initial position of the underlying image is different between the two pages, and when scrolling the reveal, it sort of runs out of image. I have tried to rebuild the entire row, but it did not fix the issue either. Is anything apparent to you viewing the HTML?

That was not the problem, I switched to a known good image that is the same
as the “Work” page bottom, and cleared the background color of the row. If
you look now at the Products page, it appears that the initial position of
the underlying image is different between the two pages, and when scrolling
the reveal, it sort of runs out of image. I have tried to rebuild the
entire row, but it did not fix the issue either. Is anything apparent to
you viewing the HTML?

This issue is now resolved. I rebuilt all of the rows above the parallax view, and now this works properly. The reason for the problem remains unknown, but apparently had more to do with what lay above the parallax then that row itself.