Parallax Rows acting up!

Hello, with the latest theme updates my parallax rows on the front page are acting wonky while you scroll. Can you please let me know how to fix? the first picture in particular doesn’t scroll nicely. Website is https://laylafrostwrites.com/
thanks so much in advance

Hi,

I checked your homepage and the mentioned issue doesn’t seem to appear on my screen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1czg_sGp9sG_Z0MoqvvbKkqpkmrHEttGb/view?usp=sharing

Perhaps you’re having a cache on your web browser that should be flushed. Please try flushing cache and history on your web browser and restarting it.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

It seems like it works on Chrome now but I’m still getting a weird “jump” on the first banner in Safari… I’ve emptied cache and history (at least I think I did) but still the same. Is there any way you can check if it’s fine in Safari for you?

Hi,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patient.

I checked your website with Safari and found the issue as described. I’d like to investigate it further with our development team. And I’ll be back to you as soon as we get the solution.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

thank you! Please keep me updated. I’d also like to point out that in the google drive link you’ve pasted my images on banners are not even parallax… I don’t know what’s happening but parallax rows have been doing weird things for me lately… and I’ve been using this theme for 3+ years now
Also, when you load the website for the first time (like in an incognito window) the header overlaps the image. I’ve had this happen on another website today. I don’t know what’s going on :cry:

Hi,

Can I ask you to share your pages export here, so we can investigate further the part needing help with to find out the solution easier?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank for sharing the export file. We’re replicating and inspecting the issue. And we’ll be back to you as soon as we can suggest the solution. Please be patient.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support