Parallax not functioning on ipad- worde on iphone

This is an amazing theme- thank you for the work and for the support! My site (www.IntegrationIntoOneness.com) creates spaces between some rows (Pagebuilder) and does not hold the background static on ipad. The background ends prematurely resulting in white text being invisible, particularly on iphone where backgrounds lose length quickly.

I would love this to look as beautiful as it does on the computer on the ipad as well- especially since so many views will happen there!

Thank you much for the help!

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch here.

To manage the rows gap, try to add a custom class name to your row. Edit row > Row Styles > Attributes > in the field that says “padding-control”, enter your custom class name, e.g. padding-control. Update your page. Then apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

.padding-control .so-panel.widget{
  padding-top: 0;
  padding-bottom: 0;
}

> The background ends prematurely resulting in white text being invisible, particularly on iphone where backgrounds lose length quickly.

Please refer here. To force the backgrounds become full length, try to apply the following CSS code.

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px){

.panel-row-style{
    background-size: cover !important;
  }  

}

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis

I am sure that can help me… but for me (being a beginner) it is not clear as to how to execute this. Maybe i’ll have someone look at it with me.

Now that I know a bit more I see that this is quite simple. And I easily applied it and fixed the issue. thank you!

You’re welcome!

I am glad that the issue had been fixed. Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, it looks much better. My original descriptions n was not as clear as it could have been though, and I wonder if it’s possible to have the parallax effect while browsing on iPad? (Widgets and logos etc move up over the background until the row shifts and the background shifts… I’ve read that is is possible and would really like it if the site was FULLY responsive.

Possible?

Thank you!