Parallax Image starts to high up

My website clmresolution.co.uk has a page called gallery.

When scrolling down on this page, the image ends and there is a grey bar.

I dont know how to make the image fit the whole scrollable area as i thought it was supposed to do.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

ADam

Hi,

What you can do is to hide the footer widgets area and the footer copyright area with this Custom CSS, so the image will be full-height, without grey area below it:

.footer-widgets {
    display: none !important;
}

footer {
    display: none !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, this grey bar at the bottom was another thing that i wanted to get rid of so thanks for that. However, if you look at my site, clmresolution.cp.uk and visit the gallery, you will see when scrolling down, you will see a grey bar between the two images before they join up.

Thanks

ADam

Hi,

I don’t see any grey bar there, only white bars above and below the sections, you want to remove that? If not, please post a link to a screenshot, point out the areas you want to remove, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

The grey bar was removed with the code that you gave me before so i no longer need to worry about this. the white bars that are still there i do want to remove.

thanks

ADam

Hi,

The white bars you can remove with this Custom CSS:

.content-area .hentry {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper, .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

.content-area .hentry:first-child {
    margin-top: -30px !Important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi there,

I am having a similar issue.

I am using several header-rows with background images on my site. The lower i scroll on the site, the wider the grey bar on top of the background image becomes. You can notive this when scrolling all the way down.

Using the code you provided I was able to remove the footer, however it did not remove the grey bars.

My site is www.tv-freiburg-herdern.de

How can I fix this issue?

Thank you very much

Hi ritadmin,

Your website isn’t loading for me, please check and if you have server issues, please correct them and let me know when your site is live so I can check your issues too.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Dear sir/madam

I have the same problem as above

Parallax images on the Sydney Athemes theme do not cover the entire row on Site Origin’s page builder plugin.

Usually the first and perhaps second parallax image/background looks OK… but the further down the page you scroll the more the images are covered by a grey banner. It is as if the image didn’t load correctly.

This can be seen on my page http://www.gogohopping.com/patpong-the-strip-information/
Please note that my website may not be suitable for everyone and also may be NSFW

Please understand this has nothing to do with the header and footer widgets in my opinion. This has been a problem for over a year. Please instruct how to fix. Thanks

Problem is occurring for me on both Google Chrome and Opera.

Paul