Parallax con imagen de fondo

he utilizado un plugin llamado parallax scroll y colocado una imagen de fondo encima del mapa de mi web www.panaderialaespiga.es y me genera unos margenes uncima y debajo, lo he intentado corregir con css, pero por lo que parece va heredado de un nivel superior y se me mueve toda la web, como seria posible editar estos anchos y altos de div, sobretodo los margenes de manera independiente

muchas gracias por la paciencia

Hello David,

Please use English language.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have used a plugin called parallax scroll and placed a background image on top of the map of my website http://www.panaderiareposterialaespiga.es and it generates a few margins on top and bottom, I have tried to correct it with css, but for what it seems it is going Inherited from a higher level and I move the entire web, as it would be possible to edit these widths and high div, especially the margins independently

Thank you very much for the patience

Hello David,

Please provide some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate what exactly you want to achieve.

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi

i want to delete this margins or use all the space whit the photo, i give u a link with the problem

thanks

problem

Hello David, thank you for the screenshot. Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#panel-2040-5-0-0 {
    padding: 0;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

thank you so much

You are welcome David! And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.