Parallax and Main Title Underline

Hey guys. I have been toying around with Sydney and Sydney Pro for my portfolio website. I have noticed that the parallax effect looks different on certain browsers and on chrome it doesn’t seem to be working at all?! - I’ll try emptying my browser’s cache in a moment, but - I’m also writing to ask, how to bring the underline back underneath the text slider main title? - I’ve been drinking. HAHA ! - How the heck do I get that pretty underline back? I like many of the features from the original Sydney, like the square back to top button. - I’ve figured that one out already, - but I gotta have that underline, and the parallax! Can you give me the secret to getting those two things in order?
XOXOX

Hello there,

Is there any link to your page you can share here, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

sure thing! roberthansford.life - I noticed this morning after clearing my broswer (chrome) cache that the parallax effect is happening, but it doesn’t look as awesome as it did when I was on the Sydney theme (not pro) I switched over to pro because I wanted to use the timeline widget and a few of the other cool little touches from pro, but for some reason, the parallax scrolling looks way cooler with the original zSydney theme. What am I missing here?

Just going to put this here for you. I’ll consider this thread closed if you want! - The scroll is working but it just isn’t behaving the same way that it does when I compare it with the original Sydney theme. I can live with it though! - And I realized that the main title underline from the Sydney theme really falls under the category of “customization” - I know that’s not really what you guys do! Sorry for the trouble. I think I’ll be able to figure out how to create the block pretty easily! Take care!

And by the way! You guys over there are awesome! Love everything you do. Themes are always the coolest.

Hello there,

Thank you for getting back. Glad to hear you got the parallax image sorted.

To change the line color below the widget title, you can use this additional CSS code:

.so-panel.widget .widget-title:after {
      background-color: #fff000;
    }

To apply it to your site, add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

If wish to apply different color to specific row, set a custom class name to the respective row by going to edit row > Row Styles; expand the Attributes options, and then enter a unique class name to the Row Class box. For example: my-row

Update. Then back to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard; and add this code:

.my-row .so-panel.widget .widget-title:after {
      background-color: #ff0000;
    }

Regards,
Kharis