Paralax and Layout

How do I keep the same parallax effect and layout of the demo version on sydney pro?

Hello,

I’m not sure what is your issue. Can you please provide a link to your website and specify your problem more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

http://flschool.com.br/

The layout, font size, zoom in the parallax images. He wanted to keep the same pattern as the demo version. Not the way it is. Horrible.

Demo version

Sydney pro

Hello,

It looks like a known issue, which should be handled soon:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Are you expected to correct the error? I did not think I would have this problem. I am very disappointed.

Hello,

I understand your disappointment. As I said, it should be handled soon. I’ll ask our Developer about this issue, maybe it’s possible to use some temporary workaround.

Kind Regards, Roman.

…Any CSS code?

Hello,

This issue was fixed last Monday, please update the theme.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Still waiting for a fix for this… also still waiting for a fix for the arrows on the mix and match products on woocommerce

Hi Great that the Parallax fix has been done but no update is showing available from my site - do you have a link or can you publish the update?

Hello,

You can try to download theme in MY ACCOUNT → DOWNLOADS section and update the theme manually. Feel free to create a new topic if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay, but how do I update the theme manually?

The zoom problem still continues. See the images I uploaded above.

Every time I go to “My Account” it says “register” even though I am logged in? if I register again shows that I haven’t bought anything - all the other themes show an update available from updates - got to be honest really struggling with Sydney Pro and Athemes Sydney was really good and Pro is a disaster! My mix and match arrows still don’t work and the zoom and Parallax issues I can’t find the fix for?

Hello,

Please check this WordPress Codex page that contains theme upload instructions:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes#Adding_New_Themes_by_using_cPanel

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,

Please create a separate topic for each of your issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.