Pagination too small and shows at the very last of page

Hello. I´ve been searching how to use pagination plugins for sydney on wordpress but they don´t help to make the numbers readable and also I don´t know how to make the pagination go right after the page break on posts.

Right now because of the Jetpack “related articles”, the pagination is showing at the very last part of the page. I´m using a Sydney child theme.

Is there a plugin or a code that can make the numbers have a red contrast box, white color number (or at least a little bit bigger) and make them appear right after page break on Sydney theme?

Thank you.

Hello,

1. Please check this topic:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-pagenavi-12/

2. Please create a new topic for your second issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay. Thank you for your reply on how to configure wp-pagenavi. Is there a chance to make the pagination appear right after the post instead of appearing at the very last part of the page?

I visited the link. I implemented from parent to child the pages mentioned in the article.
I did chance the line of code on the pages that was found.
Deactivated-activated the wp-page navi and chose to (use) and (not to use) pagenavi-css.css, both cases yielded same results: No change to pagination SIZE or shape.
I also installed WP-navi (plugin) to change pagination text size and shape, but yields the same result: Native Sydney theme pagination cannot be changed.

I´d like a bigger font size and that it could appear right under the posts body. Right now pagination continues to appear at the very last end of the page and it is very small to read.
Thank you for your help.

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi. I solved it. Followed the chaging php code pagination on the pages mentioned for wp-navi. then I switched off wp-navi and installed yet another plugin for navigation and it set it up as I wanted. Tho´the issue of the pagination being at the very last part of the page will continue, at least readers can now differentiate. But thanks. Problem solved.

Great! You are welcome,

Kind Regards, Roman.