Pages stuck on Loading

Hi guys - my client told me today that some of his pages have stopped loading at http://www.rubi3dpopupcards.com.au - it was mainly the page 2,3,4 etc. on the product pages, but I also noticed the About and Contact pages were having the same issue (links are at the bottom of the homepage). Also, the product categories on the homepage had changed format and were no longer clickable. I refreshed the permalinks, updated the WooCommerce database and found a css fix for the product categories, and it seems to have fixed most of the issues, but the About and Contact pages are still stuck on Loading… I did get them to work on my PC Chrome browser, but they don’t load on Firefox or my Android Chrome browser (I have cleared the cache on everything). One other issue I’ve noticed is that the FontAwesome icons are intermittently disappearing. I’m not sure if this is all related somehow? I haven’t added any new plugins recently, and the only non WooCommerce ones are Table Rate Shipping, Ninja Forms and Yoast SEO. My client has limited technical ability, so all he has done recently is delete a few products via the dashboard. Thanks for any guidance you might be able to provide.

Hello @misskm,

You can try to temporarily deactivate all plugins except WooCommerce and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.