Pages not visible on the website

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for this amazing support and great plugin, I have a problem I don’t know what caused this issue the issues is like No other pages other than the Home page is not working on my website but the corresponding Arabic Pages are working, the contents on the pages are not visible on the front end but in the backend I can see the content even in Live Editor it is showing like nothing found, Please check the site and kindly advise.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Vince

Hello there,

Please try to flush your site’s permalink structure by going to Settings > Permalinks; and just hit the save button. See if it resolves the trouble.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for your response currently I’m able to view some of the pages of the site but other pages are not getting, I tried saving the permalinks then also it is the same but the pages that are not visible on the front end i’m able to view from the Admin Panel. Kindly Advise.

Thanks!
Vince

Hi Kharis,

Kindly be informed that now I’m able to view the pages, may be after saving the permalinks and cleared the cache plugin and tried it now it is working, previously also I have done that, I have 1 doubt is there any problem to the site if we are not updating the theme that we are using on the site? currently I have done many customizations to my site I don’t want to loose them, can you please suggest the methods to create a child theme on the site.

Thanks!
Vince

We definitely encourage our users to always update to latest version to get the best experience and performance, as it usually contains code adjustments follow latest version of WordPress system.

We’ve a pre-made child theme for Sydney already, which can be download in this link.

Please note that enabling child theme usually causing you lose the settings have done when main theme primarily was active. That’s normal because WP system recognize child theme as a different time identified by its folder name.

As an additional information to get to know about child theme, you can read on codex.

Regards,
Kharis