Pages not rendering with woo commerce activated

Hi - Sydney looks great and I want to use it for a site for a winery. I upgraded to Sydney Pro to use woo commerce but when it’s activated all I see is two bouncing balls, and no page.

Help appreciated.

http://www.davidhume.net/test/

Hello there,

Could you please confirm if you’ve been running the latest version or WP, Sydney Pro, and WooCommerce?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis

Yes, all latest versions.
David

Perhaps I should add I’m using the Sydney Pro Child theme, but I’ve switched between that one and Sydney Pro and the result is the same.

Also tried another theme with Woo commerce on my install and that works OK. I needed to increase memory allocation in php, but then it was fine.

I’ve activated the same debug plugin that you helped me with last time, but not returning errors AFAIK

Hello there,

I am sorry. I can’t reproduce the same issue on my test site.

Could you please try to download the Sydney Pro theme package from your account, and then delete the current one on your site, then install the fresh one?

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi - I’ve done all that, and no change - still the bouncing balls.

When I visited the site and had not logged in, i did get some error messages from the debug plugin;

Pasted below:

Error Reporting on :-

[2017-03-01 06:01:31]
Error Number :-

Error String :-

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method WP_Feed_Cache::create() should not be called statically
Error File :-

/home/davidhum/public_html/test/wp-includes/SimplePie/Registry.php
Error Line :-
Error Context :-

type Cachemethod get_handlerparameters
0 ./cache1 ac0b00fe65abe10e0c5b588f3ed8c7ca2 spc
class WP_Feed_Cache

Hi - no progress on this? It’s now holding me up a bit, so an idea one way or the other on whether it’s going to work would be great.

I might need to switch woocommerce off just so I can see the site and develop a few new pages eve if I then have to use a different theme. This would be disappointing as I bought the Premium. If the problem cannot be resolved can I get a refund?

Cheers

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delay.

As I can’t reproduce this issue on my test site, please share me your WP admin login credentials and FTP account to my email kharisblank@gmail.com. I’d like to do direct debugging from there. Mention the link this topic in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis - email sent

Cheers
David

I got it. Thank you. Let’s continue via email support.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks - can you confirm that the Header slider is still working? It seems not to be working for for me and I need it for a client presentation.

Thanks!

Hello there,

I found the source of the issue on your site is the WooCommerce’s jQuery cookie file which fails to load. To fix this, please read this documentation and this discussion.

Cloudup

Regards,
Kharis