Pagebuilder not working. All the rows are missing and cant edit front page

I was adding rows to my front page when they suddenly all disappeared but one blank row with no widgets in it. I have uninstalled the page builder and reinstalled it. I cleared cache. The data and pictures are still there but not formatted in any way.

Here is the site:

gardensbyeileen.com
I am not sure what is causing this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Eileen
eileen@gardensbyeileen.com

Hello Eileen,

I have just visited your website and it looks good now.

Have you already resolved this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I have just had the same issue. I was editing my page and suddenly, the front page disappeared. I can normally edit all the pages, but when I go to “My Front Page” to add and edit the rows, the page just doesn’t load anymore. It´s still working live, but not on the back end. I can´t edit anymore.

I cleared the cache, logged in again but it´s still not working.

I´m using Moesia template and the Page Builder you suggested on the tutorial. Please, let me know how I can fix it.

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your question in Moesia forum in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have the same issue as well. Didn’t find any answer to it on the forum! Could you please send a link with the answer to this problem.

Many Thanks.

Hello,

Please create a new topic for this issue (if it’s still actual) or other issues that you might have to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.