Pagebuilder does not work anymore

Hello,

I have an issue regarding the pagebuilder. When I want to edit a blog post, the pagebuilder button is not visible anymore. Only when I want to create a new bog post, I can use the pagebuilder.

How can I reactivate the pagebuilder in existing blog posts??

Hello Alexander,

Can you please try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Page Builder by SiteOrigin and Sydney Toolbox, and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi, I activated a backup of all plugins and now it works again.

thanks!

Great! You are welcome Alexander!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi guys I have the same problem. If I deactivate all plugins except Page Builder by SiteOrigin and Sydney Toolbox it works, but if activate again all it don’t work anymore again.

Can you tell me how to make backup of plugins to try the same way of Alexander Kunert?

Thx

Hello ruggeronovantanove,

Try to activate your plugins one-by-one in order to find which plugin is causing the issue.

Then you can try to use alternative plugin, usually there are many good plugins for one purpose.

Kind Regards, Roman.

It is Google analytics plugin

Hello ruggeronovantanove,

You can check this extensive guide:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. I tried deactivating my plugins, including Google analytics, and it still doesn’t work. Any suggestions.

Hello @ellen1,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.