Pagebuilder and Menu Issues

Hi,

I am using Sydney theme and experiencing a few glitches with Pagebuilder elements and menu.

1.I am using Siteorigin PageBuilder to create a specific page on my site. While the page looks fine on desktop, it looks horrid on tablet/mobile devices because of the inappropriate size of the hero image. I have tried changing the container sizes, images sizes, etc through the page builder editing options but nothing helped. Could you please help me understand why the hero image is not automatically opimised for mobile devices? Here is the link: http://www.socialwiz.co.uk/schedule-consultation/

1. Whenever I create a new page, it is automatically being added to the menu header on every page. How do I stop this? I wish to display only a few page links on the menu bar, how do I go about customising it? I have tried making changes through Appearence > Menu but it has not helped.

Thanks!

Hello there,

> 1

To fix this problem, try adding this CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

.site-header.fixed {
  position: relative !important;
}

.sow-slider-base {
  width: 100%;
}

#pgc-406-0-0 {
  padding-left: 0 !important;
  padding-right: 0 !important;
}

> 2

Please go to custom menu administration panel, select your menu, and then enable Primary Menu in the Menu Settings options.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis, your code solved the first issue I was experiencing.

I still cannot seem to get the menu issue sorted. Where can I find the custom menu admin panel?

Hi Kharis,

I sorted the menu problem as well. Thanks very much!

Great! You got it sorted.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis