Page Wrapping and Padding Set at Zero, but still a large gap

In the Appearance-Customize section, under General there is an option to set the Page wrapper top padding to zero. After doing so there is still a large gap between the next row and the bottom of the header. How can I make the 1st row touch the header without a gap?

If your homepage is a static page, go edit that page, and then enable the Front Page template in the Page Attributes box. If it doesn’t do anything, please follow this documentation.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks, Kharis. I’ve reviewed the documentation and I had already checked all of those steps, with no success.

My home page is fine. It doesn’t have any issues. ALL of the other pages have this same issue. I have the spacing between the header and page post set to 0. The Top/Bottom padding in the row is set to 0 and there is no padding around the widget, YET there is a large approx 30 pixel gap between the header and text widget, resulting in a white line that can be matched with the background color of the widget below.

Please see this page- http://mtmacs.com/repairs/mac-repairs/

Hello there,

Try to edit your page. In the Page Attributes box, enable Front Page template, and then update.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

That works! I feel silly. Sorry I missed that one.

Thank you for all your help, Kharis! I’ve finally got a grip on this thing. There is only one other aspect I don’t understand yet, but I’ll get there soon and post a new topic if I can’t figure it out.

Have a great weekend!

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me. Glad to hear it worked for you. Feel free to open a new topic if you have any other else to ask.

Regards,
Kharis