Page title in menu to homepage jump?

Hey, love the theme - it’s doing everything I need so far apart from one small thing that’s probably really easy to fix.

I have my menu nav running along the top above header. I basically don’t want the menu pages to link to a designated page, I just want them to jump down the homepage to the relevant section. Just ‘About’ and ‘Services’. I kind of understand the concept of # IDs and anchors but I just don’t know where to put them. This is just for userex for those fools who don’t realise you’re supposed to scroll!

Much appreciated!

Hey,

You put them in your menu from Appearance > Menu > Links tab. For example you add yoururl.com/#services. And this will take your users to the services block from any page they’re on.

Thanks for that Vlad! Worked for my Services page perfectly. I’ve added an ‘about us’ section on the homepage page builder that’s a text box widget. Any way to jump down to that to I could have ‘about us’ link in the menu?

There’s also the Moesia FP Social Profile directly below the text box if that helps? Tried both but not seeming to work.

Thanks,
Colleen

The id for the social widget is #social. For the text widget you’re going to have to find the ID of the row it’s on with the Chrome Dev Tools. If you don’t know how you can post a link to your website and I’ll get the ID for you.

Sorted, found the ID. Seriously, first class support - thanks so much!

Great. Ratings are appreciated: https://wordpress.org/themes/moesia

삼성SDI 케미컬부문, 삼성정밀화학 오산오피 롯데그룹에 :arrow_forward:Opyo01 닷 CoM​:arrow_backward: 삼성BP화학 롯데에 넘기기로 〖오피요〗 목동건마, 화곡오피 구로오피 3조원대에 매각
삼성SDI 케미컬부문, 삼성정밀화학 오산오피 롯데그룹에 :arrow_forward:Opyo01 닷 CoM​:arrow_backward: 삼성BP화학 롯데에 넘기기로 〖오피요〗 대전오피, 화곡오피 신림오피 3조원대에 매각

삼성SDI 케미컬부문, 삼성정밀화학 서면오피 롯데그룹에 :arrow_forward:Opyo01 닷 CoM​:arrow_backward: 삼성BP화학 롯데에 넘기기로 〖오피요〗 목동건마, 수유오피 구로건마 3조원대에 매각
삼성SDI 케미컬부문, 삼성정밀화학 서면오피 롯데그룹에 :arrow_forward:Opyo01 닷 CoM​:arrow_backward: 삼성BP화학 롯데에 넘기기로 〖오피요〗 목동오피, 수유오피 신림오피 3조원대에 매각