Page list footer

Hello AThemes team,

I am in the process of updating our website and we would like to delete the page listing from the footer. I managed to remove Wordpress text, but I have been unable to delete the pages. Could you please advice me?

Also, in the process of trying to delete the page listing I accidentally deleted the grey box where the contact details seat right on top of the footer - could you help me to place back the grey box, please?

Please take a look here: http://www.dimap.asia/

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Veronica

Hello Veronica,

What steps did you take to remove the footer contact info? If you really can’t recall them, the easiest way to put them back is by reinstalling the fresh one of Astrid theme. From your site dashboard area (/wp-admin), go to Appearance > Themes; temporarily enabling other theme like default one, e.g. Twenty Seventeen. Then delete Astrid theme from the list. Then install and activate the fresh one of Astrid.

To remove the footer pages menu, go to Appearance > Menus. Then edit active menus from “Select a menu to edit:” dropdown, then ensure none of them enabled for “Footer” (on the Display location option).

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Many thanks for your response.

I copied and pasted in Word the entire code before I made any changes to the footer. Once I made the changes and refreshed then the box was gone. Later, I copied and pasted the whole coding back - from my original Word document - but it said there was a problem with it and couldn’t refresh it.

As for the pages menu in the footer, I don’t seem to find “Select a menu to edit:” --> where is this located?

Many thanks in advance.
Veronica

Hello There,

So you can’t access Custom CSS in the customizer?

> I don’t seem to find “Select a menu to edit:” --> where is this located?

Maybe you haven’t yet had any. You should create a new one.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Yes, that’s right, I can’t see it. How do I do?

Best,
Veronica

Hello Veronica,

Follow this codex that comprehensively explains how to compose a custom menu for your WP site.

Regards,
Kharis