Page image collision with menu / mobile image

Hi,

now that my menu background color issue is resolved, I am fiddling around with my pages. I want to attach custom Header Pictures to each page and since this ist not possible via the Header customizer I created an extra row on the page, put in site origin Picture widget and uploaded a Header Image with the size 1920x400 px. And on the Desktop PC, it Looks great:

https://lsvdummy.lima-city.de/?page_id=65

however, on mobile, there are some issues.

iPad: upper section of the Picture is absorbed by the menu, it always gets “sucked” up.

iphone: Image is very small and has White beams on the left and on the right side.

Is there a fix to this?

Regards!

Michail

Hello Michail,

The pro version of Sydney has an easy option to solve this problem. You can easily display an image header on your page by enabling “Featured header image - Wide” template and select a featured image.

Cloudup

Maybe you are interested to upgrade to Sydney Pro?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I’m not sure - i am building the page for the Gliding club of ours. Few money, all people work honorary, know what i mean? If there is no other way to make the pictures fit on all devices, i gotta talk to them. The 50 $ for the purchase would propably be no problem, but the yearly subscription might be difficult to sell.

How important is the subscription?

Kind Regards and thanks for all your help, btw

Michail

Hi Michail,

The benefit is you’ll get lifetime update as we always update our theme to meet the latest WordPress requirements. And also some extra features might be added.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

just talked to the steering comitted of my club. Will have to live with the free version for now. :frowning:

Thanks anyway!

Michail